Monday, February 18, 2008

POSITION BY POSITION BREAKDOWN. YANKS VS METS.

Spring training is here!!!
My baseball juices are beginning to flow, In order to have all you NY baseball fans properly prepared for the 2008 campaign. I will be breaking down position by position , and for all of you Mets fans, this will be done by the biggest Mets fan I know, none other than Abie!!!
The way we will be doing this is, First I will break down a position (for example 1st base) then Abie will do that same position for the Mets. Then we will debate on who wins at that position. This process will be done for both teams in entirety. Then after we are done we will see who wins overall.

6 comments:

RALPH said...

NICE THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN

abie said...

alex rodriguez has averaged 43 homers a yr for the past 12 seasons....

SploggerDon said...

when do we start?

SAM I AM said...

Ill get it started within the week. Ill try and have 1st base done by tomorrow

abie said...

do u want me to edit the main post with my rebutle?

SAM I AM said...

we have to talk, call me when you can