Thursday, May 29, 2008

Juiced Sports Blogs 100 most Valuable Sports Blogs

Recently , I came across a post on the Juiced Sports Blog which lists the 100 most valuable sports blogs (http://juicedsportsblog.com/2008/05/top-100-valuable-sportsblogs.html).
Since The Sam I Am sports blog is powered by Blogger it doesn't qualify.

Hopefully one of these days I will get around to actually getting MY site ( www.samiamsports.com ) up and running. When that day comes, look out Blogging world cause I'm gonna be on top. ( I wish ).

SAM I AM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sam ur #1 in my heart!

SAM I AM said...

AWWWWWWWW.

I really appreciate that

MSR said...

So lets take this show on the road!!

max sutton said...

tonight is a big step for the joba world. i am not saying that i am against putting him in the starting role. in fact i think its the right thing to do. If the yankee rotation was solid with out him then i would opose it but with Kenedy and huhes being worthless i think it has to be done. ( maybe if johan was on the team i would think differently) But it is kind of funny that the day before he pitches farnsworth goes into the game in jobas old role and just flat out screws up. it kind of makes every one think a little.
Side point maybe pedro should be the mets 7th inning guy. then again probably a bad idea.
does any body know if elduqe died of old age. i havent heard his name since spring training. were the hell is he.

Anonymous said...

sam, now that you are in the langerie business, maybe you could give your little secret admirer her a gift...