Friday, December 26, 2008

JETS AND METS

I think the image above pretty much describes what a Mets & Jets fan like me feels like every year...
You start off running every year with high hopes just like Charlie Brown did every time Lucy would put the ball down..
Then right at the end you had the high hopes of making the playoffs or going all the way just as Charlie did in kicking the ball...
Then right at the end you collapse and end up with a headache and nothing left to show for it..Like Lucy picking up the ball and Charlie missing the kick in anguish...

3 comments:

S.K.Roy said...

Merry christmas and all the best for comming new year 2009.
Nice blog.

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog
fishing net